Legislative: campaign clips
Speaking time, posters, campaign clips: with the start of the official campaign on Monday 30 May, candidates and the audiovisual media are required to respect the rule of equal speaking time.
Television channels and radio stations must grant candidates and their supporters speaking time corresponding to their representativeness. France 24 thus publishes campaign clips from the various political parties every day.
The legislative elections will take place as follows:
- in mainland France, Sundays June 12 and 19, 2022;
- in French Polynesia, June 4 and 18, 2022;
- in the Americas and Caribbean zone, June 4 and 18, 2022;
- in the rest of the world, June 5 and 19, 2022;
- in Guadeloupe, Guyana, Martinique, Saint-Barthélémy, Saint-Martin, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, on June 11 and 18, 2022.
Campaign clips May 30 episode 2
Campaign clips 30 but episode 3
Toutes les actualités du site n'expriment pas le point de vue du site, mais nous transmettons cette actualité automatiquement et la traduisons grâce à une technologie programmatique sur le site et non à partir d'un éditeur humain.